Instructions for Oversea Participants
Online pre-registration is open From 1st June to 21st September 2018.
Registration Fees (JPY *)
|Full participant||16,000 JPY||※approximately 145 USD *|
|(Least Developed Country **)||(8,000 JPY||※approximately 72 USD *)|
|Social event ***||4,000 JPY||※approximately 36 USD *|
|(Least Developed Country **)||(2,000 JPY||※approximately 18 USD *)|
- * The payment will be charged in JPY, equivalent amount based on the currency exchange rate of the charging day. Here, current approximate amounts in USD are shown.
- ** Discount registration fees apply to participants from least development countries (see pdf). At the pre-registration process, regular registration fees will be charged, but the difference will be refunded in JPY at the registration desk during the meeting.
- *** Information of social event:
Time and Date: from 19:00 on Friday, 9th November
Venue: Room 2 (Hall 500), 2F, Tokyo Fashion Town (TFT) Building West Building
Payment: Credit card payment only.
If you cannot use credit cards, please contact the JSCN Secretariat at email@example.com.
Place: 2F, Tokyo Fashion Town (TFT) West Building
- * The registration desk will be open onsite, but online pre-registration is strongly recommended.
- before and including 21st September 2018 (JST 24:00) - 50% will be refunded.
- after 21st September 2018 - no refund will be made.
Call for Abstract
Important Information for Abstract Submission
- We only accept e-mail submission from oversea participants, and do not support an online-submission.
- Please e-mail a Microsoft Word document (.docx or .doc) to the Conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org), following the instructions below.
- All accepted abstracts will be presented as posters.
- Best abstract award will be given to a few presentations including one oversea presenter. Selected candidates are asked to make a platform presentation in addition to the poster presentation.
- All accepted abstracts will be published on the Journal of Japanese Society of Clinical Neurophysiology.
- We start to accept abstracts from 1st June 2018. The deadline for submission is
14th July 2018.
Abstract submission deadline has been extended to 28th July 2018.
Instructions for Abstract
- All abstracts should be submitted as an A4-size MS Word document in English. Please follow the style of the sample.
- Use Times New Roman Font, bold 14-point for the title and normal 12-point for all other text. Type all text in single-space, but leaving a blank line between Title and Authors, and Affiliations and the Abstract body, respectively. Right justification should be off.
- Abstract should be in the following order.
- Title: no more than 25 words.
- Names of all authors (no more than 10) and their affiliations (department, institution, city, country). The first author must be the presenting author. Use superscript to indicate the affiliation.
- Abstract body: no more than 200 words. It should be structured as Backgrounds, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- Abbreviations should be spelled out at the first appearance, except very popular ones such as EEG or EMG.
- Tables/Figures should not be included in the abstract.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed, and the acceptance notification will be made by e-mail no later than 10th August 2018. Award candidates may be notified later.
If you have any further questions please contact the JSCN Secretariat at email@example.com.